Multilingual Learner (MLL) Endorsement Program Requirements
The application for June 2024 Elementary Accelerated Teacher Certification Program is now open!
In order to be considered for admission to RISPE’s Elementary Accelerated Teacher Certification Program, applicants must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Have two years of work experience in a hands-on setting with school-age youth.
- Provide proof of a passing score on the applicable Praxis exam (Elementary Multiple Subjects Test: 5001).
- Apply and accept and offer for a Teacher of Record position with one of our partner districts with assistance from RISPE as part of the enrollment process.
The application and other required forms can be found at the bottom of this page and will be accepted on a rolling basis. Applications will not be considered until all required materials and Praxis results are received. Please submit the form directly on our website.
- Completed Application, including personal statement.
- Current resume/CV
- Official Praxis Test Taker Score Results or Proof of testing registration
- Official transcripts from any undergraduate institution (and graduate, if applicable) from which the applicant was awarded academic credit and/or a degree. Official transcript recipient must be Rhode Island School for Progressive Education and should be requested electronically to email@example.com.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references, including at least one from a former or current supervisor. Letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by either the applicant or the recommendation reference.
Upon application review, you may be invited to attend an admission interview. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Questions about this application can be directed to email@example.com.